KPOPCLOSET.: Poster Giveaway!
How’s this for a comeback: we play a game. A guessing game and winner gets a mystery poster. This poster has been sitting in my closet collecting dust and I feel that it should go to someone that would appreciate it. Not telling who it is but I will tell you that they debuted last year and they have 4 Chinese members. You feel me?
The question I want you all to answer is:
Where in the world is Leadja BEEB?
She’s off visiting a different country and the first person to guess it will win this “mystery” poster. She is originally from the US.
1. Reply to this post with your guess (Of where Leadja BEEB is vacationing). Or reblog. Either is fine.
2. Only one guess per person.
3. No CHEATING. I have no idea how this would happen but just in case, I’m making it a rule because reasons.
4. No international shipping, I’m sorry! For the next giveaway, hopefully I’ll be making bank and enough to afford international shipping taxes.
5. Not limited to KPC followers but it’d be great if you followed us for more of what goes on in the closet!
6. Starts 4/18/13. Ends 4/26/13, when Leadja BEEB comes back.
7. Winner will be notified within 24 hours, please have your ask box open. Unfortunately, if no one can guess it I’ll have to hold this poster on for a little while longer until our next giveaway.
Good luck everyone! And I’m so sorry to our followers that we haven’t been active, I have no excuse for myself because I really should be able to balance running a blog and schoolwork by now. I hope you’ll still stick with us!
Admin Kel.C: Congratulations to tohoshinkifan for winning our Block B giveaway! Yes we are legit and yes we will be having more giveaways. Don’t forget to follow and stick around for future giveaways! HINT: Next giveaway is coming up very soon. In the next month soon. Be prepared.
See you around and stay sexy.
I returned to my dorm room late Sunday night after being out of town for the weekend to find THIS. My lovely roommates took about 6 hours in total covering every single face on the Super Junior and B2ST posters on my door WITH MICHAEL JACKSON. I know the picture isn’t very clear, but they were actually very considerate and taped all the faces onto strings above the posters so not to damage them. That however did not make walking into this any less traumatizing. It probably didn’t help that I came home to a dark, empty suite.
But yeah, just thought I’d share with everyone the beautiful sight i was greeted with this weekend. I almost peed myself I was so scared LOL
Admin Beth.NA ♥